There are so many different ways that you can fundraise for IRO. Here are some ideas to get you started or perhaps you can come up with your own ideas, we’d love to hear all about them!
- Set up a bake sale with your friends, family, neighbours, classmates, school group…anyone!
- Clear out your cupboards and have a garage sale
- Run a food drive in your school, church or community group to collect pet food donations
- Organize a music concert, karaoke or talent competition
- Ask for donations instead of birthday or Christmas presents
- Have a sponsored dog walk
- Organize a trivia night
- Donate your skills and talents. Are you a good cook? Talented at hairdressing? Fantastic at photography? Love walking dogs or grooming cats? Do what you do best in exchange for a donation
If you are fundraising for IRO and would like help with promoting your event or activity so you can raise as much as possible for our animals, contact IRO and we can provide you with resources to use at the event and share your fundraiser on our social media pages.